This is a wonderful fun, creative process and you will be (I hope) as addicted as I am! Come with your creative ideas and be ready to have some fun. There’s some important details here, so please read them through:
- I have a fully equipped studio with all the tools you need, including great coldworking equipment.
- All supplies are included in the classes. Please contact me for prices.
- Class size is limited to 4, I want to give you all as much attention as possible.
- Proper attire is essential, long pants, long sleeved shirts and closed shoes. I will provide safety glasses etc.
- We request a credit card number to hold your spot in a course, and on the day of the course you can choose to pay with credit (Visa, MasterCard), cash or e transfer
- Course fees are non refundable, but if it’s an emergency you can choose another date.
What you should expect to learn:
- Beginners will learn the basics, safety, how to cut glass, how to do some cold working and drilling holes for bails on pendants. The beginner student will have a choice of making pendants or small dishes.
- Intermediates: Those with some knowledge of glass cutting etc, will have a choice of several classes such as pocket vases, sun catchers or coral bowls. The piece will have to fired overnight and then more work will be done to finish it.
- In the intermediate classes, I will go into more detail on drilling, and cold working, pulling stringer and the use of powders on textured moulds.
- I will also rent out the moulds and you can do 3 bottles at once in my large kiln. Please contact me for more info.
- Studio time can be rented so you don’t have to buy your own tools.
Please call 604-880-4856 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and registration. I am located in central Abbotsford just a 4 minute drive from the freeway.